Happy Easter everyone! Hope you’re having a lovely day (with a lot of chocolate and Easter bunnies ;)).
It’s time for my very first Thailand adventure photo’s. I shot so many pictures, so it was quite hard to make a good selection.
Probably I’m going to show you like 3 or 4 parts, but now let’s start with the first one.
I really recommend all of you to go to this wonderful country once. The people are so lovely, the food is amazing & there is so much to see. So many different places & lifestyles. I fell in love!
1. The wonderful Monkey beach (next to Koh Phi Phi where we stayed for 9 days). A lot of monkeys are living here, but they can be quite cheeky, so I just shot a lot of pictures of this quiet non-monkey corner ;)
2. On the left you see our amazing view from the penthouse in Bangkok where we stayed the first 3 days. Bangkok is such a versatile place, so many things to do, I really enjoyed it!
On the right a picture of the most azure and bright sea I’ve ever seen, called Bamboo Island. It was bloody hot over here, because the island is in the middle of the sea and it’s actually a white sandbank. But oh so good!
3. On our way with a Tuk Tuk to see some markets in Bangkok. One of the most used vehicles in Bangkok by tourists.
4. The food market in Chiang Mai (the north of Thailand). Amazing food everywhere and for like 2 or maybe 3 euro’s. Around the food market there was a huge night bazaar with souvenirs and other amazing stuff. I enjoyed this place the most in Chiang Mai.
5. Spices & dried shrimps everywhere!
6. During our first day in Bangkok we did a cycling tour with Co van Kessel. We went cycling for 9 hours (not only cycling of course) which was super fun, but if you’re going to Bangkok and want to book a tour with Co van Kessel, go for the 3 or 6 hours tour (then you’ll see more of Bangkok itself, like China town).
7. With one of the locals. Yes, I know this hat suits me perfect :’)
8. A shop in China town in Bangkok. So many colors and so much food!
9. Floating in the sea at Bamboo Island. Relaxing like crazy, this was soooo good! Can I go back, now, please?
10. On the ferry to Koh Phi Phi.