Normally I talk about the good things & happy feelings on the blog. Now let’s talk about some things I really don’t like, things I actually hate.
Frustrations on top today! Haha ;) Here we go:
1. When I polished my nails in the evening (actually I already hate polishing my nails) and when they’re already ruined the morning after.
Am I the only one with this issue? So freeeaaakin’ annoying!
2. When people don’t get/stand up for older people in the train or bus.. Please don’t pretend like you don’t see that grandma!
3. People that walk way too slowly in the city centre during shopping. Come on guys, we’re here to shop, not to waste our time.
4. Dutch TV. Seriously, what happened? Dutch TV is getting worse. TV series like ‘The Voice’ and ‘Dancing with the stars’ are so bad.
Please give us some more educational TV please.
5. Tights. I just can’t handle them. Always when I’m wearing a skirt or dress with some tights it’s going to itch like crazy. My legs can’t handle it & it frustrates me. It’s definitely the fabric and I’m quite curious if there are more girls with this problem?
6. People that laugh way too hard about their own jokes. Okay, I’ve to admit sometimes it’s just a good thing if you think you’re funny, but most of the time it’s super annoying. End of discussion.
7. When I’m waiting my whole day off for a package (because my tracking number says it’s coming today) & mr. postman just doesn’t deliver it. Thumbs up! Pff.. I had so much more to do & now my whole day is ruined. It definitely happens way too often.
8. When I wrote a whole new blog post & then my browser stops working. For some reason it always happens to me when I wrote an huge ‘how to’ (or something similar) article (that I almost finished) & totally forgot to save. Great!
9. When people are driving way too slow on the left lane. I’m quite a fast driver so it’s absolutely frustrating when you’ve to slow down..
Slower traffic keep right please!
10. When I can’t find a ’10th’ to make my list-posts complete, like now. Actually this one is quite a good one though ;)
Okay.. This feels like a relief haha ;) Which frustrations do we share?